Arizona has often been considered a destination state for cycling, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT). But the fun and freedom of riding a bicycle can turn deadly on Arizona roads due to motorists’ negligent action or inaction.
If you or a loved one have been injured in a bicycle accident, you may be stressed out facing mounting medical bills, navigating insurance, and healing from injuries. Let the Stewart Law Group help you. We have over two decades of experience and are one of the most established legal teams in Sun City. Our successful track record of settlements and jury verdicts means we are ready to help you pursue justice in your bicycle accident case. Working with our experienced attorneys is simple. Get started by requesting a free, no-obligation Sun City bicycle accident attorney case review and consultation today. Call us at 602-562-5000.
How Much Is My Sun City Bicycle Accident Case Worth?
Bicycle injuries can result in serious physical and emotional trauma, costly medical bills, and lost wages. Because of the high physical, emotional, and financial toll of these incidents, many victims of bicycle accidents seek to bring civil cases to recover financial compensation after their incident.
It’s next to impossible to calculate what your bicycle accident case could yield in terms of a dollar amount without knowing all the details of your case. However, knowing what could be covered by any potential damages you receive in a settlement or verdict can be helpful.
- Economic Damages: Economic damages after a bicycle accident can include medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, and other out-of-pocket expenses. Recovering fair compensation for these damages can help you recover from the accident and move forward with your life. Additionally, economic damages can offset the funeral cost if the bicycle accident caused the victim’s wrongful death.
- Non-Economic Damages: Non-economic damages after a bicycle accident can include pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment of life, and loss of consortium. These damages compensate you for intangible losses that impact your quality of life.
How Can Working with a Bicycle Accident Attorney Help?
Working with a trusted Sun City personal injury lawyer is generally a good idea as you’re pulling together your bicycle accident case. Doing so will allow you to focus on your health and well-being while your lawyer works on and assembles your case.
A trusted Sun City bicycle accident attorney can help with:
- Investing the defendant’s claims
- Offering legal support and advice
- Gathering supporting documentation and collecting helpful evidence
- Working and negotiating with insurance companies as your liaison
- Representing you or your loved one at trial
The above is an abbreviated list of the ways in which a Sun City attorney specializing in bicycle accidents can help.
Stewart Law Group Can Help You Get the Justice You Deserve
If you or a loved one have been injured in a bicycle accident in Sun City, our experienced attorneys are here to help. At Stewart Law Group, we understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll such an accident can take, so we offer a free bicycle accident case review to discuss your legal options. Contact us today at 602-562-5000 to schedule your free consultation.