Avondale Injury Lawyers
Suffering a serious injury in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, or losing a loved one due to another person’s carelessness is traumatic and life-altering. Dealing with substantial medical bills, loss of work, or even having to change your day-to-day routine due to injuries are all unfortunate realities when a catastrophic accident occurs. Dealing with the aftermath of an accident is hard enough without having these extra circumstances adding stress to the situation. At the Stewart Law Group, we fight to help individuals and families that have been impacted by accidents caused by someone else to recover fair and just compensation to help cover those costs. If you have been injured in Avondale, AZ or the surrounding area don’t hesitate to reach out to our personal injury law firm near you for a free case consultation at 623-979-2100.
Contact Our Avondale, AZ Personal Injury Attorney Office Near You
Stewart Law Group
12725 W Indian School Rd #101,
Avondale, AZ 85392
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
We are located in Avondale at 12725 W. Indian School Road, just west of N. Santa Fe Trail, and have over 100 years of combined legal experience, our law firm’s history is strongly connected to Avondale’s community and court system. Trust us to be your Avondale personal injury team.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Avondale
At Stewart Law Group in Avondale, AZ our Arizona personal injury attorney cover many different practice areas within the personal injury field and help our clients recover money for injuries that are a result of accidents such as:
- Car Accidents – Whether dealing with a T-boned, rear-ended, head-on collision or some other kind of car accident the injuries sustained can be quite serious and require significant medical treatment. If you live in Avondale, AZ, and have been injured in a car accident caused by the negligence of another person or persons don’t hesitate to contact our Avondale law firm for a free case consultation.
- Truck Accidents – 18-wheelers and other commercial trucks take up a great deal of the Arizona highways. The pressures of being a long-haul driver and the expectation to drive even while tired can lead to mistakes being made on the road. These mistakes can have devastating consequences when an accident occurs.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Bikers are more vulnerable on the roads than other drivers because of the open design of motorcycles. Because of this when an accident occurs the injuries sustained can be extremely critical leading to the extended need for medical treatment and rehabilitation. In some cases, motorcycle accident injuries can be life-changing or even fatal.
- Bicycle Accidents – Bike riding in Avondale, Arizona is a wonderful way to get outdoors but it can be very easy for a cyclist to be missed by drivers on the road. Accidents involving bike riders can be very serious leading to common injuries like abrasions, broken bones, head injuries, and more.
- Slip and Falls – Whether it is tripping over a chipped or broken sidewalk, slipping on a spilled liquid in a store, or falling because of catching your foot on a bump in a carpet or pallet sticking out too far, there are many ways a person can be injured in a slip and fall accident in Avondale, AZ.
- Dog Bites – It is the responsibility of dog owners to make sure that their pets do not harm anyone. All too often dogs can get away from their owners or be off leash and attack an unsuspecting victim, particularly children. Dog bites or attacks can have devastating consequences for an individual leading to serious injuries, even impacting them mentally, giving them a fear of animals.
- Wrongful Death – We put our trust in medical professionals to keep our loved ones safe and alive while in their care. It is devastating to lose a loved one, even more so when we learn that their death could have been avoided. If you have lost a loved one in Avondale, AZ due to the negligence of another it is important to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney near you about possible compensation for your loss.
What Kind of Compensation Could Be Recovered?
There are a number of expenses that could occur when you have been involved in an accident. Medical bills for things like rehabilitation or prescriptions, the replacement of property such as a car or motorcycle, money that has been lost due to the inability to work, or the loss of a loved one who contributed financially to the family. These are just some of the factors that are looked at when determining the amount a person should receive for their accident settlement.
At Stewart Law Group we have helped countless clients retrieve compensation and be awarded damages for:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Medical expenses, hospitalizations, surgeries, and physical therapy
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Lost quality of life
- Lost income, earnings, and wages
- Damage to their property
- Loss of companionship or loss of consortium
- Their loved one’s funeral and burial expenses and future lost income
In some cases, our clients have been awarded punitive damages. These amounts at meant to punish the individual for their negligent actions and make an example of the wrong-doer.
Consult A Personal Injury Lawyer Near You in Avondale, AZ
Time is of the essence when dealing with a personal injury claim as there is a statute of limitations of two years when filing a personal injury claim in Avondale and throughout Arizona. Reach out to us today by calling 623-979-2100. Or complete our contact form and we’ll get in touch with you right away. Stewart Law Group’s personal injury team offers the steadfast legal support you need and can trust.
We also serve Phoenix, Peoria, Scottsdale, and more surrounding communities in Arizona.